Friday, February 4, 2011

Lucy's Cafe & Bistro

Lucy's is a little restaurant tucked away at the end of an alley in Babylon Village. You can find it just between Fitness Incentive and Trulli Travel.

you walk all the way to the end of the alley
and there it is
the entrance is just around the corner
A peek through the window when the place was closed

The place is very small and simple, but in the evening by candlelight it's very romantic and cozy. The food here is AMAZING! We had short ribs and mac n cheese for starters, which were superb, the best I have had anywhere, bar none. For the main course I had salmon, one of my favorite foods. It was poached, which was a nice surprise as most restaurants grill them, ruining the flavor. This was cooked to perfection, so so tasty. Everything on the menu was fresh and organic. On the menu they had many things with Chanterelle mushrooms in them, which was another nice surprise as those are my favorite mushrooms. Coming from Scandinavia I really miss them and very rarely see them on the menus in restaurant. I think they might of been in season though as I don't see them on the website atm. We went to eat here about a month and half ago..
Our waiter was friendly and attentive, we very much enjoyed the whole experience. Will definitely come here again and recommend it to everybody I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment