Thursday, May 19, 2011

Girls night at Lucy's


I LOVE the food at this restaurant Lucy's, so I wanted to take our "girls night" here and enjoy the delicious organic/all natural food they have to offer.
The place is tiny and all tucked away in an alley, but so cozy and nice and quiet. Our waiter Billy was super friendly and attentive. 
We shared three appetizers between the three of us and they were all delicious. 
Braised All-Natural Beef Short Rib With red wine reduction and horseradish pure
Morrell Mushroom and English Pea Risotto With a hint of black truffle
 Tuna Tartar With avocado, lime, and shallot. This tasted soooo good!

For Entrees, I of course had to go with salmon, my favorite.
Scottish Salmon Over peas, asparagus, chanterelle mushrooms, ramps, purple potatoes, and Dijon vinaigrette

My friend Ellen had one of the specials of the day
Beef Wellington, which she said was very tasty.

My friend Christina had the Monkfish
Oven Roasted Monkfish Over sautéed spinach, with a parsnip puree and beurre rouge

I can't wait to come here in the summer when the french doors are open to the street and you get a nice breeze in.

No comments:

Post a Comment